• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Complicate server [10,9~]

Stian's Repack will unfortunately not work with TFS 1.x.

However you can download precompiled binaries from AppVeyor (for those who don't want to go through with the whole compilation process), or follow this compilation tutorial for Windows (Recommended if you plan to apply modifications to the source code).

I dont think i can download there, atleast i cant find this option, could you help me please?
there is only "party spells"

If you would like, I can compile the newest TFS for you. I have it compiled for Linux already, wouldn't take long to convert that for Windows.

If you would like, I can compile the newest TFS for you. I have it compiled for Linux already, wouldn't take long to convert that for Windows.

Unless he needs changes done there really isn't any reason to recompile it.
He had the latest version there in the link I posted, if he wants the changes that was approved yesterday he can use this link; AppVeyor

Back