• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [Complie] Cannot conver argument 1 from 'InstantSpell *Const *'

xatron

Reaction score
Hello!

I have just got interested in trying to make OTs again and have decided to try and compile my own .exe from the TFS 1.3 version - vc14 · master · Erick Nunes Mello Mattos / Otxserver-Global · GitLab

I have downloaded the boost_1_62_0 lib and run the .bat file to register PATH also done the same with TFS SDK 3.2. Then I downloaded the above files and tried to compile it but came across this error:

Error C2664 'void std::vector<const InstantSpell *,std::allocator <_Ty>>:: push_back(_Ty &&)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'InstantSpell *const *' to 'const InstantSpell *const &' theforgottenserver D:\OT\src\luascript.cpp 10099

I have searched and tried alot of different things now for almost two days but without any success, Is there someone out there that might have a clue that puts me on the right direction?

Would appriciate any help!

This isn't an issue on your end, their latest commit broke the build. It seems they merged a pull request from the TFS GitHub repo that changed what the spell vector here stores, but they didn't merge an older pull request that changed the instant spell map in spells.h. I would report this issue to them, and tell them they need this pull request from TFS.

Back