• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complied tfs 1.2 or 0.4

Grizarly

Reaction score
guys please can anyone upload a complied tfs 1.2 or 0.4 for me , its not laziness from me but alot of errors and problems happend to me , i hope that if someone have it already or can complie it for me it will be very nice from him :D

Would you beleive it's the thing you asked for?
would you beleive that i did what is in this link and i cannot get what i need still the problems that happend to be,
after downloading the server closes after word establishing no errors after that it just close

would you beleive that i did what is in this link and i cannot get what i need still the problems that happend to be,
after downloading the server closes after word establishing no errors after that it just close
Click the link above.
Click "Download link to Stable Releases".
Download 32 bit or 64 bit.
Extract files.

Precompiled executable is the last file in the directory.

- edit
Sorry, I didn't realise your issue.
As far as I know, this is the go-to tutorial. (I haven't setup a server is 7+ years I think)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

Click the link above.
Click "Download link to Stable Releases".
Download 32 bit or 64 bit.
Extract files.

Precompiled executable is the last file in the directory.

- edit
Sorry, I didn't realise your issue.
As far as I know, this is the go-to tutorial. (I haven't setup a server is 7+ years I think)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system
sorry but this tutorial if i get error database in console , i got no errors it just closes after word establishing and i tried this tutorial befor the same

Back