• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Computer

Erik

hi
Reaction score
I have a 8.54 server. I cant have my server 24/7, Is it possible to a computer starting fire

My question is: Can my computer starting fire? If i have it over night 24/7

I have a Laptop. Fujitsu Siemens

Remember not to put it on stuff that take fire easy. like ur bed or stuff like that ^^ i made that misstake with a laptop without air~ and if i wouldnt have noticed it would probably had burned down my apartment xD

You should host on a laptop...

and even if you're (stupid) enough to do it (No offense) you should have it on ANYTHING that can be on fire...
it should be on a glass table, or something similar.. an not any cloth below it...
If you find something (iron piece or another thing that can't be on fire) you should put that on the foots of the laptop to make space between the table and the laptop (More air, make it a bit cooler)

but as said, don't host on a laptop.

You should host on a laptop...

and even if you're (stupid) enough to do it (No offense) you should have it on ANYTHING that can be on fire...
it should be on a glass table, or something similar.. an not any cloth below it...
If you find something (iron piece or another thing that can't be on fire) you should put that on the foots of the laptop to make space between the table and the laptop (More air, make it a bit cooler)

but as said, don't host on a laptop.

Yep I always put a book or somethin on each side of laptop so the fan was in the open :)
I hosted a 150+ serv for literally 1 year straight lol, on my home connection. It's not that bad to host on laptop if your just getting started like I was.

Yep I always put a book or somethin on each side of laptop so the fan was in the open :)
I hosted a 150+ serv for literally 1 year straight lol, on my home connection. It's not that bad to host on laptop if your just getting started like I was.

then you had a good laptop..
Most laptops made some years ago get very heat up, and sometimes it can get up to a temperature that is threating to paper or similar objects that easily can be put on fire.
When I was working with a metal company during smame year I created Xorthia, I made small metal legs for the lap top to to keep it free from object that can be heat up.

But even with the best laptop, it's still better to have a stable stationary computer.

I have an HP Pavellion Laptop and if you see that thing, you will freak because those things only have 3 small air ducts and it's basically mindboggling how they do not heat up.
The laptop used to belong to my cousin and hes had that computer on for like 3 months, plus he used to store it always on his backpack and it has never overheated.

Back