• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Concering] The War Blitz~ vs Req~

Lol sankers why dont u better go to school cuz its seems u dont know how to read. if i said only blitzkriieg vs requiem that means OF COURSE NO blindess etc etc. stop flaming and go fight. i didnt see you yesterday. why aint u like arwyna? he's not top lvl just becuz he aint a coward and FIGHTS lol. pussy.

Sovietiko Zuckov Foxtrotel and more joined OB so shut the fuck up!!! You are nothing else but small kid, I'm drunk... who is right???/ THE drunk man you fruit cake!!!!

I think it was just me, trotel and sovietiko and well, if we join blitz, can't we fight too?!

@Freezy, it would be nice in my opinion if u joined the guild, cuz thats the real meaning of the war system, but whatever, this kind of decision does not concerns me, but this is what i think

@Sankers, i loose cuz i fight, i dont like pz ;)

@Lizz

I win because I have real life and I prefer to go to the party with friends at my 9 pm than have a OB with you.

Remember my words kid once a looser always a looser and go cry your mother that you are loosing with "fucking" polacks.

im actually not loosing and u know that very well. you know how noob you are and how disappointing is your way to fight. and dishonets lol.

btw u cant speak about my real life cuz u dont know me AT ALL

and i also got to parties, but that doesnt mean i dont have time to play tibia cuz im not out 24hs a day. only a polack can do so yeah. cuz u are fucking homeless lil asslicking pz guy.

seems that my english teacher doing a good work cuz u are clearly understanding everything i say so why dont u better shut ur fucking polish mouth up and go learn some other language everybody can understand. maybe try spanish? pl is useless . i hope i cya on battle, ir u are not afraid ofc.

I'm pz guy OMG ;( ;( ;( I feel soooooo embarrassed... ;(
Ask your english teacher for help so we can communicate :*

sankers in my opinion... ur a retard, next time, when ur balls grow up and u feel like a real men.. please msg the leader of our guild and ask a open battle, y u guys on requiem cut those fags out of ur guild and stay with the real warriors? that way them will feel not that big like they do now, cuz they hide behind the real soldiers on requiem, and about the open battle im down 4 whatever u say when and where and trust me.. my team will be there cuz we r not pussies, thats y we still running around outside of pz with those shinny red skulls on our shoulders and we feel safe, CUZ WE HAVE A TEAM BACKING UP US. so sankers please.. keep the mouth shut if dont have anything smart 2 say.

People have hotkeys set f1-f12 Ue-Sd
Many of them care about lvls ?
I die 2x time come back 3x time ?
I rooked charakter on Dzumior True
Alysha maked from 1 to 600+ normal pvp enfo way
Before battle 20 people on ventrilo 10 minut later 10 stay ?
Emzy like always afk all the time but stay on channel with us :)
Total Online Time: 14 days, 3 hours and 22 minutes.
Someone wanna told me he was afk ? and didn't know about battles ?
My total time
Total Online Time: 4 days, 8 hours and 3 minutes.

Ye im fucking noob my english sux because i write everythink so fast and dont chekt gramma so you can blame me for it.

I have 25-28 Exam so i cant play so much but i spend for sure 1-2h in day on this sux ots (Because hoster,maper,) dont care about anythink.
Feloth work all the time Website,Events,Chekt botters ;)

AAaaa i forgot better made 1000 lvl and stay in depo becasue its loook rox ye im top 1 have fucking nice outfit im pro player !

Ahhh You are a Member of the Patriots.
So realy i dont care about frags can be 10000000;10
Last time when Hotst~~ vs westbay they finished war but they dont won :) (someone will tell me they win because of frags)But my frags and many more wasnt counted.
Ots is for war,fight,make just fun if someone care about lvl,frags better maybe no-pvp ?

blame yourself.. you had your chance to join the guild but you didnt, then you cant whine about your frags

This is awesome... it starts of with some rules, then some pl starts babbling... not saying any names (DZUMIOR) and all hell brakes loose lmfao

Well, we winning war Blitzkrieeg - Requiem and we don't give a fuck about some1 else who killed our member, as I wrote join them to ur guild and then we can count all the frags :>

@Deathly Sniper - we dont care about what you think about Sankers.
@Lizz - When the war was starting I never saw u fighting so keep ur mouth shut cause your 2nd Zuckov only talking, nothing else.

Well, we winning war Blitzkrieeg - Requiem and we don't give a fuck about some1 else who killed our member, as I wrote join them to ur guild and then we can count all the frags :>

@Lizz - When the war was starting I never saw u fighting so keep ur mouth shut cause your 2nd Zuckov only talking, nothing else.

rofl what's your name in the game? only talking nothing else? ROFL I've been in most of the blitz vs requiem actions, and I bet I made much more than you did
just wondering why do you guys hate me so much rofl, jealous in the game? that's a serious problem :blink:

Oh lol I never said I hate you ;[, And just so you know im in Requiem since Gqe'Druid made it. Btw It's you who started all this shit with Polacks so don't be wondering why many peoples frmo our guild hates you.

[Edit] Once again you proved you can not read ! Ask some1 to read you what my Signature says ;* and you will know who Am I.

i killed matemusz yesterday

i killed matemusz yesterday

Well, did you read my post? Cause I said I dont give a fuck who did you kill if your not member of Blitz~ or if you killed some1 who's not member of Req~.

Requiem Crew is not Requiem.

Back