• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

concerning Byggare Bob

yeye i just traped chapster,killed sharp 2x, killed all the fucking guild mates of u who were botting and etc. i really did ore than u have ever done ur pice of shit

u guys are so noobs that leaved the guild u and chap created cause u all were getting fking own3d by "Lovahs Crew"

keep believing that, until happis or howthefuck they'r called will realise that your kinda sucky sucky in pvp, and good in sucky sucky asses. dont come crawlin back 2 us ;)

lmao! they know i don't suck :} ur pvp is stay botting on trainers and doing quest :)
we are one of the best team ever ;*

yeye i just traped chapster,killed sharp 2x, killed all the fucking guild mates of u who were botting and etc. i really did ore than u have ever done ur pice of shit

yea and btw good job killing botters, and most of all good job in killing yourself 2 times.

go check your own profile page

18th April 2010 18:48 - Chaosmage
Sharpshooter

18th April 2010 18:46 Richux
what's ur in-game name?

Ill nuke u all.
nuke.jpg

lmao! they know i don't suck :} ur pvp is stay botting on trainers and doing quest :)
we are one of the best team ever ;*

I remember you saying that about our guild 4 days ago, damnit your just too obvious. i may be the only one posting but a lot of ppl can see you as a butt kissing type who "talks the most and does the least"

so come make a guild and ASK WAR AGAIN :} then u lose again disband guild and shut up :D

nah! the warlock botter was the old one now im in and no bot !

idc if nobody knows me ! i can own u anytime mr.hisoka :D!

Back