• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

concerning Byggare Bob

how do u know since u gived me a pack of waypoints for elfbot?since u made it for all ur guild even the tutor Byggare Bob?:D

so the old owner did bot, jej proof.

Infernalists if im not mistaken.

Well we killed blaza last night in warlock, if he wasnt botting, well. I am sorry for his parents.

k chaos lets go with the facts

check your kill/death page and check mine. what can you see?

lmao! i get it after dieng :} now is a char of a non-botter that can easily own chapster team cuase they are FUCKING noobs

that the old own bot alot~! and ur a noob who stay on pz almost all ur online time :} DON'T LEAVE UGILD STAY WAR AGAINST US ;*

lmao chapster u gona say now that u didnt uploaded it on mega... and gived out for ur guild mates?!

and u really gonna say me that u don't bot?
Words after chapster leaving his wn guild :
idc for dieng since i botted all my lvls almost!

:/

and u really gonna say me that u don't bot?
Words after chapster leaving his wn guild :
idc for dieng since i botted all my lvls almost!

:/

When did I say I don't bot? You're the one trying to win this argument by lying. Fact is, lying doesn't win anything.

Byggare Bob worst tutor ever -.- bots 24hrs a day on undeads i already killed him 2x times :) same for Buk Lau / Chapster / Lydocy

haha oh god comes from the asslicker.
and i dont bot ^^so sad when people are jealous on me:p

your mind plays with you and converts 'He a botting scumbag' too 'Wow they wanna cum on my face, im everything'

Well i dont really care but the smiley gang are just too bad they are like 20 people allways online me and my boys aint playing enymore but when we was like 4-5 people we owned them and they allways go out from war all on this server thats the thing that sucks they love their characters on ot too much:(
bye

Back