• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Condition bar request

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm kinda retired right now from ots, but i slowly want to work in OTClien (v8). The thing is I want to add this feature to my client
33165B95-099A-46F0-BF62-2B514208CCA2.jpeg
Im talking about condition panel/bar, as tittle says. Anyone can help me by guiding me or giving me some hints?
Thanks!
ps: im posting my client modifications of course

That would not be a condition bar, it would be a Condition Slot, which you show in the image. Do you need the Conditions Slot or do you need the Conditions Bar? Because the bar already exists in otcv8 and can be modified in a thousand ways. On the other hand, the slot with the conditions, although it is not difficult to do, not all servers have it.

That would not be a condition bar, it would be a Condition Slot, which you show in the image. Do you need the Conditions Slot or do you need the Conditions Bar? Because the bar already exists in otcv8 and can be modified in a thousand ways. On the other hand, the slot with the conditions, although it is not difficult to do, not all servers have it.
Hi, yeah just as you say. Its a slot that show conditions. There are some definitions I must learn (about .otui files) I tryed long time ago to make it work well, but didnt succed :/ Im now at bed and next to sleep, tomorrow ill post my otui file and how it looks in game. Thanks for answering
Post automatically merged:

Thread 'Condition Panel like in 7.4 (OTClient V8)'
Condition Panel like in 7.4 (OTClient V8) (https://otland.net/threads/condition-panel-like-in-7-4-otclient-v8.283322/)

Back