• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Condition dont apply damage

Kaivan

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to make the fire condition apply when playing attacking the other, but despite being applied, it's not returning damage to the player. What am I doing wrong?
Lua:
function onHealthChange(creature, attacker, primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin)
    local condition = Condition(CONDITION_FIRE)
    condition:addDamage(4, 100, {1, 3})
    creature:addCondition(condition)
    return primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin
end

TFS 1.4, dont errors in console, just the damage dont work, but the effect of the attack appears!

Solution
Hello,

I'm trying to make the fire condition apply when playing attacking the other, but despite being applied, it's not returning damage to the player. What am I doing wrong?
Lua:
function onHealthChange(creature, attacker, primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin)
end

TFS 1.4, dont errors in console, just the damage dont work, but the effect of the attack appears!
TFS 1.4 condition expect parameters:
Code:
condition:addDamage(rounds, time, value)
Each parameter must be integer value (number)...
Hello,

Lua:
end

TFS 1.4 condition expect parameters:
Code:
condition:addDamage(rounds, time, value)
Each parameter must be integer value (number).

Example from TFS 1.4 ( data/spells/scripts/custom/combustion.lua ):
Lua:
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_DELAYED, true)
condition:addDamage(5, 3000, -25)
condition:addDamage(1, 5000, -666)
Example: 25 damage 5 times every 3 seconds and then 666 damage 1 time after 5 seconds

Solution
Back