• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Condition Silenced?

arthuraio

Reaction score
Hello OTLanders,

I was wondering... The pacified condition make you unable to auto atk, but there is a condition that make you unable to cast spells? If does, can you tell me the name?

Thanks, it's just that.

P.S: my base TFS is 1.0

Well, can just edit source and make another condition like mute that doesn't prevent speech.
Personally I think thats a waste of time.

And who would write "hello" when they are getting their butt handed to them in a fight? XD Silence = No voice/sound. Speech shouldn't be a problem xD

Would prevent speech as well
I was going to reply the same thing.

Well, can just edit source and make another condition like mute that doesn't prevent speech.
Personally I think thats a waste of time.

And who would write "hello" when they are getting their butt handed to them in a fight? XD Silence = No voice/sound. Speech shouldn't be a problem xD

yeah, the muted condition would work just as Ragnarok online. But the problem here is that Tibia have spells in rune form... I need a way to prevent using runes aswell...

@topic

I was looking at my source and in condition.cpp there is:

case CONDITION_SPELLGROUPCOOLDOWN:
return new ConditionSpellGroupCooldown(_id, _type, _ticks, _buff, _subId);

But how would I set that in LUA? I know that I will set the ticks, but how can I specify the groupcooldown? CONDITION_PARAM_SUBID?

SPELLGROUP_NONE = 0,
SPELLGROUP_ATTACK = 1,
SPELLGROUP_HEALING = 2,
SPELLGROUP_SUPPORT = 3,
SPELLGROUP_SPECIAL = 4,

edit:
Code:
void ConditionSpellGroupCooldown::addCondition(Creature* creature, const Condition* addCondition)
{
if (updateCondition(addCondition)) {
setTicks(addCondition->getTicks());
if (subId != 0 && ticks > 0) {
Player* player = creature->getPlayer();
if (player) {
player->sendSpellGroupCooldown(static_cast<SpellGroup_t>(subId), ticks);
}
}
}
}

Appears to use subId