• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Config.lua not saving properly

xAstraah

Reaction score
Hello, i am having problems with my config.lua file, basically i have set a few things such as default level for new users to 15 with 1 magic level but when the user creates a account and stuff via the website they do not get these levels, also the main problem is that the users do not spawn at the set spawn point so they always get kicked with the message 'temple is in a invalid location' or something along those lines.

How can i fix this?

Config.lua:
http://pastebin.com/fxwJPRnH

config.lua controls the players that created with account manager in the game
if you want to edit the AAC then you have to edit the vocation samples in your database by setting a town id for the vocations also you can edit the start level there

config.lua controls the players that created with account manager in the game
if you want to edit the AAC then you have to edit the vocation samples in your database by setting a town id for the vocations also you can edit the start level there
I am very very new to Tibia OTs so could you please tell me how to do this very easily?

Back