• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Config.lua

arianzo

Reaction score
Heelo guys, im rreally tired of this error.

Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Program Files/Tibia/cryingdamson-gui/config.lua on line 126 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 154
File config.lua loaded from C:/Program Files/Tibia/cryingdamson-gui/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

thats when im trying to set server path for gaisor ACC maker

Help please.

try going to config.lua in your ots folder and delete
Code:
	-- promptExceptionTracerErrorBox works only with precompiled support feature,
	-- called "exception tracer" (__EXCEPTION_TRACER__ flag).

i have the same error on my config.lua wen i path installing

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in E:/ONLINE/Tibia/Rodera-ot/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 157
File config.lua loaded from E:/ONLINE/Tibia/Rodera-ot/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

You got in your config some informations added...most they are written in green letters...delete all of this informations than it works fine! :D

Back