• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Config Server

Zet

Reaction score
Hello i have a server data 8.6, without sources and exe.. i download the tfs 8.6 sources and exe.. how i config now to open the server? hope you can help me guys THX
See you

compiling turns your source code into an executable
you can do it on your machine and transfer the exe to your host server to run, unless you're using linux, in which case you need to compile it on the host machine
what tfs version are you using (tfs 8.6 doesn't exist)? that thread is only for 0.3.6/0.3.7/0.4, not 1.2

Hello i have a server data 8.6, without sources and exe.. i download the tfs 8.6 sources and exe.. how i config now to open the server? hope you can help me guys THX
See you

Go the easy way instead of the hard way.

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Download it, turn it on, login with god char which alredy exists there: acc acces: god/god
U have not to compile anything.

I would not use this for a real server but I think you just want to have some fun ? :p

Back