• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Congrats mark!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart fule

Reaction score
woooo mark congrats dude u managed to kill another 1 of ur ots. clearly all u got on ur ot is botters and stupid polish or w/e. just gonna say the only reason ur failing is because other ots are better!! so keep running ur ot at 140 botters per day WOOOOOO.

pce out,
GRANITH!!!!

Is it any different from other "rl map" servers though? I could guess the situation looks just the same with botters on the other's as well. Maybe people are a bit more "discrete" on the servers where botting is not allowed but I'm pretty damn sure the amount of botters is almost the same.

woooo mark congrats dude u managed to kill another 1 of ur ots. clearly all u got on ur ot is botters and stupid polish or w/e. just gonna say the only reason ur failing is because other ots are better!! so keep running ur ot at 140 botters per day WOOOOOO.

pce out,
GRANITH!!!!

can you just leave already? all you do is complain

ok first of i did leave over 1-2 weeks ago just checking in flaming on the forums now and then. and yes zisly botting is about the same as every ot but the owners of the other ots dont allow botting just because hell lose everyone with botting illegal they allow it because ppl will do it. the main reason mark wont make it illegal is because he doesnt wanna lose everyone even tho this ot dropped over 100 ppl in the last 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

oh ya another reason why this ot is dropping is because he has vocations overpowered as fuck because ms ue over 750s(or did when i played) and knights could combo 700+

ok first of i did leave over 1-2 weeks ago just checking in flaming on the forums now and then. and yes zisly botting is about the same as every ot but the owners of the other ots dont allow botting just because hell lose everyone with botting illegal they allow it because ppl will do it. the main reason mark wont make it illegal is because he doesnt wanna lose everyone even tho this ot dropped over 100 ppl in the last 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

oh ya another reason why this ot is dropping is because he has vocations overpowered as fuck because ms ue over 750s(or did when i played) and knights could combo 700+

dropped 100 ppl in the last 2 weeks???? the server is having a new online record almost daily this week wtf are u smoking?

yesterday there were 160 people online, thats alot so dont say that it has dropped with a 100 ppl.

- - - Updated - - -

its cuz he fixed the formulas like rl and on rl it takes time to get ML not like here... but even 750 is much so you gonna haved trained a bit

i only seen 2 knights that did 700+ me, eccim

- - - Updated - - -

Take your bullshit somewhere else or go back to the troll-cave where you came from. As several players have stated already, our server is growing almost every day.

Thread closed, bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back