• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Congratulations to all Egyptians

Ya deen omy 3ala el video dah L000L

Translation: Epic Clip

[video=youtube;-ROFR0pt3YA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ROFR0pt3YA&feature=related[/video]

One of my friends is Egyptian and he explained to me that Morsy supports the ways of which Mubarak ruled, in other words, it was a stupid idea to elect him. If this is true, I have to agree - it was a mistake. It's time for change, Morsy may not be the proper candidate.

One of my friends is Egyptian and he explained to me that Morsy supports the ways of which Mubarak ruled, in other words, it was a stupid idea to elect him. If this is true, I have to agree - it was a mistake. It's time for change, Morsy may not be the proper candidate.

He meant shafik and not morsy.

Congratulations for morsi peeps, who wanted shafiq to rule for real? :p

If you're not Egyptian feel free to leave instead of trying to troll like a douchebag

I'll troll like a douchebag if I want to, but my friendship with Egyptians compels me not to.

Congrats on Everything.
"The path ahead of us is an arduous one.
That's why...tomorrow belongs to us!" By Zero and Li Xingke

Back