• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Congratulations to both 'Wipe Again & Shock'

Djfit

Reaction score
Congratulations to both of you 'Shock and Wipe Again'
You fighted in yalahar next to beat, there was 100+ noobs killing you but gratz you know what pvp is :)

We can see 'Wipe Again' its server dominado.
I think now can fight 1 vs 2 :) try!

Once again well done to both of your teams.

Congratulations to both of you 'Shock and Wipe Again'
You fighted in yalahar next to beat, there was 100+ noobs killing you but gratz you know what pvp is :)

We can see 'Wipe Again' its server dominado.
I think now can fight 1 vs 2 :) try!

Once again well done to both of your teams.

fought*
were*
That's not even all, I barely understood half of what you said. And you tell other people they have bad English. Fucktard

Hahaha Djfit the 'wanna be', you always sucking 'eggs' from other people, dude go out and make something i dont know you just make look yourself really stupid :/

DJFIT WANNABE TUTOR HAIIIIII YOUR VERI GUD INGLIZH MI FREND. WANNABE TUTOR WANNABETUTOR.

Translation: Eh, start fighting other guilds :mad:

Yep I think the same/\.
The warmode we had before was more even because every battle we was 5-10less so it was kinda better for them, but now we are mostly even or more by 2 players and it just ends up in rushover most of the times.

and btw who are you djfit to make any thread about warmode if your not even fighting LOL you are just a little bitch with big mouth leave this forum annoying cunt -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Like i care that we are loosing hahaha go out boy

The most funny thing is that you keep saying bullshits.

@Calar okay you are the winning side right now but you should say true as the first fight ank-dara was 35 vs 45 and you know it.

I don't want to keep searching a reason why we losing but anyway check the levels of my team and you its normal that we killing mage 6-9 seconds more than you thats giving you more chances to close us faster .

time going for us ;)

Kidding me? i got ur vent and i checked we was 46 on vent so was u, we was 47 online u was 45. So i said max 2ppl more. And do u remember previous warmode? when we had 10less at ankh-dara fight? we got owned but with difference of 40 frags not 120. And still i rly find this so funny, when we win u guys dont even msg me back about fight, but when we lose i get spam from 10 players haha noobs bla bla bla. And when we go out again and we own u, its like we wsnt rdy.

Shleder im fighting with my main char if you want to know.

If you can remember when i came to your ventrillo and asked your guild if you wanna have fight? i had 13 ppl there and there was about 30+ of you, but no your guild said that you exping because you having war tommorow gtfo, lmao if you know what war is when you keep loosing you cant say shit.

Back