• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

conjure arrows

JayBeee

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
How can conjure arrow be a premium spell?! I mean that's the only spell that the paladins really NEED, Please make it non-premium, I don't want to pay both 1k for the premium EVERY week, and then buy the spell again if I happen to loose my premium....

Since radonia is a serious rpg/pvp project, it should be like it is.
And 1 k is not much money, and as varlom said , u dont loose the spells.
- edit
Hum , thought it was a premium spell in rl tibia , but it isnt.. So ill have to agree on that empty. :p

I just checked this and it's not a premium account spell, perhaps the error is in the learnspell NPC, from which NPC did you try to buy it?

I just checked this and it's not a premium account spell, perhaps the error is in the learnspell NPC, from which NPC did you try to buy it?

Arom is selling conjure arrows but you need prem
But if you go to paladin guild you dont need prem

aight, I didn't have the money when I went to the paladin-guild, but ok. Yeah, I tried to buy it from Arom.

EDIT: Oh, btw the paladin guild-NPC doesn't say what he does, he just says that he has expected me and then I can just write the spell-names... Otherwise he does not say anything.

Last edited:
Back