• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Conjure Item

Marcos_

Reaction score
Hello people OTLand .

I'm behind the code that does not need to put the blank rune in hand to conjure up the item ...
In my OT need to put one by one in the " hand " , players complain about it ...

This is a right code? One would make it available to me ? [ Use TSF 0.4 rev3777
Or show some source to download in version 8.6 that contains the code already ... Thank you .

looking at the tfs 0.4 rev 3777 sources just add some likes at spells.xml editing this values:
reagentId="2260" conjureId="2285" conjureCount="3"
where reagentId will be the required item/rune idk and conjureId/counjureCount doesnt need explanation
also u can set reagentid to 0 and done

This applies to all conjured runes and items right? Can't seem to find a GIT-repo for you sources, but you could find the error-text (something like "You must put a blank rune in your hand"), search for it in your source, and opt your way from there, to remove the validation checking for a blank rune in the hand.

no, it is not neccessary, you can solve it with a talkaction (faster) or editing the spells.xml at the conjure spells part.
Why would you do a talkaction, are you seriously considering for the scripter to migrate all their scripts from spells to talkactions? Or modify all conjure spells? The point of making it a source-function is the simplicity of it, simply being able to type one line without any LUA files.

Ignazio

This applies to all conjured runes and items right? Can't seem to find a GIT-repo for you sources, but you could find the error-text (something like "You must put a blank rune in your hand"), search for it in your source, and opt your way from there, to remove the validation checking for a blank rune in the hand.

Why would you do a talkaction, are you seriously considering for the scripter to migrate all their scripts from spells to talkactions? Or modify all conjure spells? The point of making it a source-function is the simplicity of it, simply being able to type one line without any LUA files.

Ignazio

No, the talkaction would be like a /i command, but just to runes and as I said, editing the spells.xml will solve your problem. just remove the "reagentID" from the conjureitem spells.

Back