• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Connect to server but can't log in Error 10060 (Have searched everywhere)

unrivaledneo

Pokemon Master
Reaction score
Issue is i can connect to the server itself, but when it comes time to choose my character i get the infamous error 10060.

So I started having this issue yesterday, i thought it was because i had to to change max_allowed_packet = 16776192. However that didnt fix, at some point it randomly decided to want to work no clue how.

This morning i tried setting up the znote acc, i removed the MySql i had installed to use the one that came with uniserv. Then the issue started again. I changed back to the old SQL setup i had yet still the same issue.

2m7dwdu.png

well, if it's being hosted from the computer you're logging in on, you can try connecting with your local ip (not localhost, the one your router assigns you), or try adding a host entry, or both. if it's outside your location then I dunno.

Yea ive tried my router IP, 127.0.0.1, and localhost. Been searching and doing research but figured it was about time to ask people here, keep thinking it ha something to do with SQL, just because that is what i was editing when I got it to work the first time.

shouldn't be sql related as long as the settings are fine in config.lua, and even then you'd get an error in the console. what's the IP that's in config.lua?

"Should" for some reason the server has a mind of its own lol sometimes it let's me log in sometimes it doesn't goes the same for external testers.

If it's intermittent and affects external connections as well, then it doesn't sound like the server is the problem. Sounds like your computer or firewall is causing that one.

Back