• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Connecting Problems

witze15

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

following Problem, when i play on localhost-Ip also 127.0.0.1 all will work fine.
Now i would like to test the PVP settings and Quests etc. and there i need a friend.

so i changed my localhost-Ip to my WAN-IP and open following Ports on my Router and Firewall on PC:
7171 (TCP and cause it doesnt worked UDP too)
7172 (same)
8080 (for web, i have changed this cause a Programm blocked 80 but its not recommend)
3306 (for MySQL)

now it's became wired:
Now when i or my Friend try to connect he will become only to the Characterlist and if we try to connect to the Game it load forever.

BUT when i change the IP to my Localip (192.168.2.100)
Than the same Happening so BUT now when we stay on the Characterlist, i close the Server and change to my WAN IP, start the server and we try to Login into the Game - We are Connected and can play as long as we want.

When i logoff to the homescreen or close the client i stuck on the Charlist again..

How the hell i can solve this Problem?

i Use the pre-last TFS with Tibia 10.98 and UniServerZ.

I hope so much you can help and understand me.

Greetings
Daniel

//Edit

i post here some Pictures about my actually Settings:

First of all my Config.lua
Hlg

then my Console without any Errors
HlC

Next my Ports on my router:
Hls

My Ports on Firewall
Hll
Hle

on my Oppinion all must Work..

here my Result:
Connecting to the Login
Hla

after click on a char it stucks:
Hlx

thats all.. BUT the results about the Port Checker is that:
Hlw

HlI

i use this Forgotten client:
forgottenserver-2d49ec76ae1f35e0943c954f9aa974c4c8233f50-b895-x64-Release

and the Tibia client 10.98.

on Localhost and on local network adress 192.168.2.101 all will work but only for me.

my Friend come to login to..
its a few pictures..
i hope you can help me!

Back