• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connecting Problems

yoyo pwned

Reaction score
Im trying to put my OT on so my helpers can test out things, I opened all ports 80, 7171, 7172, 3306. I deactivatd my firewall and my antivirus (it had firewall).
Still people cant log in, and on yougetsignal.com it says all my ports are blocked!

I got no idea why this is happening, if you know what can be blocking my ports that's not my modem, (followed guide), firewall or antivirus (deactivated them), please post.

Thx in advance.

//Lalo

Well first of all, do you have a router between your modem and PC? Since most routers tends to have built in firewalls.

Well first of all, do you have a router between your modem and PC? Since most routers tends to have built in firewalls.

Nop :/ only modem

Btw, if I get a hoster will this problem continue? or once I get it on a dedicated hoster I dont have to worry about ports?

If all you have is a modem then you don't need to port forward

Dedicated host would probably use a router, so yes you would still need to forward ports

Are you sure that your modem ain't got a built-in firewall? Some does.

And also, make sure windows firewall is turned off too, it can be pretty annoying in situations like this.

Back
Top Bottom