• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Connecting to my router instead of my homepage

Laxen95

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have a problem...

As i try to connect to my Znote Homepage i get forwareded to my router.

Iv looked and i cant seem to find any answer around here.. some help?

REP++

Can you please provide us with more detail, make model of router, how your server is setup

on another note...
be sure to check all of your gateway settings some routers force all connections to it directly before passing it to the local machine

Okey... First of all, im using UniformServer as I said.

I have downloaded a Znote homepage that is up and running except that if someone else, as my friend (connected to the same network) tries to connect through my "no-ip.org" DNS. He is rejected and forwarded to my router. Server is curretly online. Not to the public though.

In the Znote config sqlHost = Localhost

Dont know if i should change that or leave it.

I dont, but thats not my problem. If someone else tryed to connect to the server. With the DNS "no-ip.org" It will reject him to my router.

with 127.0.0.1 it works fine and localhost aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have to open Port 80?

I dont, but thats not my problem. If someone else tryed to connect to the server. With the DNS "no-ip.org" It will reject him to my router.

with 127.0.0.1 it works fine and localhost aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I have to open Port 80?

Yea open port 80. I really hope he tried to connect to ur global IP and not local. In that case he would only get to his own router.

Back