• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection Fail - Help

reborn624

Reaction score
Hello

I have a router and I wanted to open tibia server.

My ip is: 188.250.105.37

I have unlocked ports of router, I can enter and play but the others no, they can go chars list but when they are trying to connect it says: "Connection Fail or Lost"

How to fix this?

Thanks

It's possible you have a firewall or antivirus blocking the ports, try to disable it or allow ports in firewall. Else you can check if the ports are forwarded correctly (Be sure you have opened them with your ipv4 address (if you use a router)). And in your config.lua you need to use your global ipaddress (ip from What Is My IP - Shows Your IP Address)

It's possible you have a firewall or antivirus blocking the ports, try to disable it or allow ports in firewall. Else you can check if the ports are forwarded correctly (Be sure you have opened them with your ipv4 address (if you use a router)). And in your config.lua you need to use your global ipaddress (ip from What Is My IP - Shows Your IP Address)

I'll try disable firewall. I post results later. Thanks

Back