• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection Failed (10061)

verselce

Reaction score
I have a problem with entering the game, everything went without major problems, I started the engine, enter the login details in the client, select the character and the error (10061) is displayed.

Please help me quickly

I have a problem with entering the game, everything went without major problems, I started the engine, enter the login details in the client, select the character and the error (10061) is displayed.

Please help me quickly
doors not open?

all ports are unblocked, I will add that the server is on a VPS
Post automatically merged:

in the console it shows that the player has logged in, but in the client I've been waiting for 15 minutes, I have no idea what it could be

Last edited:
all ports are unblocked, I will add that the server is on a VPS

in the console it shows that the player has logged in, but in the client I've been waiting for 15 minutes, I have no idea what it could be
idk, could be many things...
try changing on config.lua:
bindOnlyGlobalAddress

Make sure you changed your ip address correctly in config.lua
Make sure your database details are in config.lua correctly

I checked everything several times, in the console it does not show any errors, it shows that the character has entered the game, but the character is still loading in the client

When I try to log in via ip changer on normal tibia, it immediately throws me out of the client (debug)
I changed the client version to 10.90, 11.00 and still the same

Last edited:
Back