• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Connection Protocol

marcoshps11

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to use this client in my ot, however I have the following problems

if I use version 10.98 it appears that only 11.50 protocols are enabled for connection

if I use 10.10 it asks for the tibia.dat in the folder (it is not accepting what I used) could anyone help this problem?

Please give clearer information for both problems.
For the first problem, IIRC the client supports up to 10.99 which means it might be your 'definitions.h' in your TFS. Please double check, and repost if the error isn't resolved.
What I got from the second problem is that you might have extra attributes that are not parsed within OTC which causes bad behaviors.

Please give clearer information for both problems.
For the first problem, IIRC the client supports up to 10.99 which means it might be your 'definitions.h' in your TFS. Please double check, and repost if the error isn't resolved.
What I got from the second problem is that you might have extra attributes that are not parsed within OTC which causes bad behaviors.

its my definitions.h

static constexpr auto CLIENT_VERSION_MIN = 1100;
static constexpr auto CLIENT_VERSION_MAX = 1152;
static constexpr auto CLIENT_VERSION_STR = "11.52";

but i use tibia 10 for conections

Back