• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Connection Refused Error (10061) Help

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
Hello OTLand family!

I got a question that I can see a few years back was asked and I am now experiecing the issue but none of the resolutions have worked so I am reaching out to ya :) Who can help me , ill explain the situation

My Server : TFS 1.1 (Client 10.41)
My Internet (All Ports Forwarded correctly 80,7171,7172
Config.lua I placed my (Public IP) also tried my no-ip.info and my localhost obviously works

People are able to see my website and load their char list but unable to login to the game. I have hosted a server not even 5 months ago with no issue. Maybe I am forgetting something simple and overlooking the issue.

Let me know boys N gals ! Thanks

Definitely review your account in your database. At some point during setup, mine became corrupted without any errors displayed. I deleted that entire account, made a new one and all was grand.

Yeah I found out just now it was a issue that was solved by editing the Hosts file by adding at the end of the file (yourip space youip.no-ip.org) No brackets. SOLVED

Back