• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Connection Refused

revee

Reaction score
Hello my name is emil, and i could need some help with my OpenTibia server,
im about to host a ForgottenServer.. Made by FrankFarmer..

but i got 1 simple problem i just cant solve..
Listen carefully:
I have opened 7171,7172,3306 and port 80,
but still it says when im running my server "Connection timeout" when im trying to connect

Even tho i have opened the port 7171 it says on Canyouseeme.org ("a site where you can check if your ports are open") It says exactly like this (" Error: I could not see your service on **.**.***.*** on port (7171)
Reason: Connection timed out ")
I have also checked "Portforward.com" if there was any tutorial that could help me, but there was not..

Please, the one who gives me a proper answere that will be the correct, will get a donate just because im in a hurry ^_^

Try connecting to ur ot by connecting to "127.0.0.1" localhost..
Reason even if you port forward perfectly I still sometimes have problems connecting to my own ip? Why? I have no idea but connecting to localhost will work if other people are having a problem connecting to ip then its port forwarding. "127.0.0.1" will only work for host computer.

Back