• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Connection to servers.

SpookieGamer

!@Too Spooky 4 You@!
Solutions
Reaction score
PROBLEM SOLVED, THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Hello I've been playing open tibia since I can remember, but something weird has been happing lately.
I used to want to play some really cool custom servers, but everytime I tried to join it said that it was offline....

I asked the owners and they said that it was online and that no one else had this problem, so I decided to continue playing rl maps and evo maps, etc. They all worked for me, never had a problem connecting.

Not long ago I decided that just for the fun of it I was going to join shadowcores... but guess what happened?.... I can't log in, even though the server is online...

I'm using Ot Changer from here, and using the correct Tibia version...
Could the distance between a server and the client be the cause of this problem, or is it something else?

By the way, I've already played shadowcores in the pass, so I dont know how the distance between the server and client could make a difference... but okay...

Thank you all in advance.
Farewell.

Last edited:
Only thing I could say is try different types of ip changers.

Use the one that is provided by otservlist, try the multi-ip changer etc.

Also they maybe have their own custom client, try that?

I've tried different ip changers, icluding : OtChanger, Asprate, and the one from otservlist.....
and sadly not... they don't have any custom clients :S

Back