• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Considering playing, questions

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Heya. I thought I'd give shadowcores a try, but before that I got 2 questions that someone hopefully could answer for me.

1. Is this a bot server? Are people cavebotting their lvls, etc? Are few doing it or is the majority doing it?

2. How long would it take to reach enough lvl to war? I mean, the experience isn't that high after some lvls, and people are 370. How long would it take to reach 250/300?

thx.

Alot of people bot ill say that right now. but its a good server once you overlook the low level pkers once you reach level 120 ish if your a mage you can grab yourself a knight to block walls and hit level 150+ just after a few hours. Ive been playing for a month, with a total of 8days login time and im reaching 220 soon and i dont pg much.. Come try the server out :)

Maybe 75% of this server is botting, you can bot while you look at your char this mean you cant afk bot, if you get caught afk botting you can get jailed + warned and after this deleted.

You can get lvl 200 in 5 days if you know how to pg.
Probably lvl 250 will be able to make in 2 weeks.

thanks for the quick replies. I'll give it a try. Even if I won't reach enough lvl to war within a week it might be fun to rpg too. For a change. I'll keep bothering the 2 of you in-game when I got more questions ^_^

thanks for the quick replies. I'll give it a try. Even if I won't reach enough lvl to war within a week it might be fun to rpg too. For a change. I'll keep bothering the 2 of you in-game when I got more questions ^_^

Nps if i dont reply in-game you can get me here :p

If you play ED you can message me and i can help you to get your lvl 200 :D

Message me on Djfit.

Maybe 75% of this server is botting, you can bot while you look at stamina har this mean you cant afk bot, if you get caught afk botting you can get jailed + warned and after this deleted.

You can get lvl 200 in 5 days if you know how to pg.
Probably lvl 250 will be able to make in 2 weeks.

If you get 250 in 2 weeks that means u get 300 in 3-4 weeks? I doubt that. Maybe before stanima was introduced

Rhumor if you play Ek or MS you can make 250 easly.

Hunt walls, deeplings, hive all the time and lvl goes up.

now he will probbly say that he only fight in wars and having fun with friends, anyway after 300 it was possible to PG but before they changed party. now its pretty annoying and boring hunting at rate 2x. in my opinion they best rate to pg is 200-300 you can easily make those 100 lvls in few days