• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Consile Error !!!

mesosot

Reaction score
when i used some system to show most recent items on server

i get this
mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `player_items` (`player_id`, `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes`) VALUES (8, 1, 101, 2457, 1, ''),(8, 2, 102, 2173, 1, ''),(8, 3, 103, 11235, 1, ''),(8, 4, 104, 2472, 1, ''),(8, 5, 105, 2376, 1, '') - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'rlotserver.player_log' doesn't exist (1146)

how tio remove this

I don't know much about sql, but from past experience you can ignore all that nonsense because only the very last line in a case like this is important.

MYSQL ERROR: Table 'rlotserver.player_log' doesn't exist (1146) <- this is your problem. It seems that your server is looking for a table that does not exist. What you're going to have to do is create it, and you can do that one of two ways. either going into phpmyadmin and adding the table manually, or execute an sql query that adds it. I suggest that you look up an sql tutorial because basic knowledge should be sufficient to solve this, unfortunately, I don't know exactly what code to give you to fix it. I'll be back later and I'll try and give you a hand then