• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Console closes when I try to start it.

ThatGuyPJ

Reaction score
so my problem is that the console closes when im trying to stert it up. It was working fine a few days ago when I was home and i haven't changed anything. now im at my parents for a week and it wont start. im wondering if its to do with the database or the different internet. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue with moving to different locations. im using xammp too if that helps?

Thanks.

2020-06-18.png
this is the server that I want to work and was working last weekend. I have tried both ways with key.pem copying the contents inside the file and also just replacing the file too. running it as administrator doesn't do anything either :/

View attachment 46683
this is the server that I want to work and was working last weekend. I have tried both ways with key.pem copying the contents inside the file and also just replacing the file too. running it as administrator doesn't do anything either :/
check the ntfs permissions on the folder, also make sure nothing is write protected :rolleyes:

Back