• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Console] Error About Action Interface!

Sweddy

Reaction score
Please Help!, I dont know how to fix this problem!

2rehzr4.jpg

Your script is trying to use the function "addPlayerRep()", which it assumes exists as a normal part of your servers basic functions (function.lua in /lib/). But this function does not exist, and thus it errors.

Create the function and either place the function inside the script itself as a separate function, or add it to the function.lua file.

addPlayerRep()

It's a function, and it's supposed to do something (Add rep, I assume). I cannot tell you what it does and I cannot tell you how to make it.
Since all I got is an error saying "The function addPlayerRep does not exist! But despite that this evil script is demanding it! Error!!".

From what I can see, the script seems to assume that you got that rep system installed.

If you want to fix the error, open the arena.xml file in your mods folder, and find the line

Code:
addPlayerRep(cid, 5, TEXTCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE)

And remove it.

that IS from my rep system
an old revision
it was before addPlayerRep now it's rep.add
just remove that line :D

Back