• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Console error

bury

Solutions
Reaction score
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 2590
[Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapBinary] Unserialization of invalid tile at position ( 00000 / 00000 / 000 )
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 2590
[Error - IOMapSerialize::loadMapBinary] Unserialization of invalid tile at position ( 00000 / 00000 / 000 )
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 2589
[Warning - IOMapSerialize::loadItem] Unserialization error [1] for item type 2589
> Content unserialization time: 0.035 seconds.

I added some new houses this days, and they have depots, exactly the number of depots as errors.

I can not go to the position 0-0-0.

And I searched for the depot lockers id in remere and couldnt find the id 0-0-0.

I have time editing my map, can go back. What can I do?

Im using tibia 8.6. 0.4.3777.19 - Codenamed: (Completed)

Help please :S

Remove depot from houses or change tile type from house to normal (that it won't belong to house)

ass he said remove this depot from houses or make the place u put it in dont belong to the house

or make a small room and put it in it but just make it protection zone not house

Thanks you all.

As the first replies says, it was an error of the depots. They were in a tyle that was part from the house. I removed that tile from the house tiles and no errors.

I couldnt find the solution in this forum (before doing the support request), so I hope this could help people in the future.

Thanks you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol? What do you expect? I was premium when I downloaded the server here, but my premium days ended and I cant be paying that money everytime. LOL

Back