• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] Desert with sprite limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corruption

Reaction score
Rules:
1- No ingame screenshots allowed.
2- No custom sprites allowed.
3- Screenshot has to be 15x11 sqm's.
4- It is not allowed to spoil which screenshot is yours.
5- Don't vote for your own screenshot.

So this contest is all about how the participant's maps will differ while they all use somewhat the same sprites, so here are the sprite limitations.
Note: You are not allowed to use sprites which arent listed below.

Water- max. 5 sqm's. (borders not included)
grass- max. 6 sqm's. (borders not included)
grass tufts-max 10.
sand borders- max. 6.
(dead)bushes/ trees (of all kinds)- max 4.
Monsters(of all kinds)- max. 3

Participants:
1. Xomoda
2. SeloothDominik
3. Karan1018
4. Wardawg
5. Zisly
6. Peroxide

Your screenshot must be in my inbox by next tuesday, on wednesday I will create a voting thread.

Regards,

Corruption.

Last edited:
Water- max. 5 sqm's. (borders not included)
grass- max. 6 sqm's. (borders not included)
grass tufts-max 10.
sand borders- max. 6.
(dead)bushes/ trees (of all kinds)- max 4.
Monsters(of all kinds)- max. 3

wat.jpeg

lmao @ Neon XD
as I said already, we weren't sure if anyone liked this idea

but: I join anyways

Edit: Im pretty sure he will delay the final date, since the contest was meant to start 4 days ago (and not today)

Last edited:
Dont like the idea, i want to spray my shit all over the place when i map and i dont feel like counting everything :[

Anyways, sign me in ~

About fucking time.

I've set the deadline to next tuesday, on wednesday I will create the voting thread.

To all participants:

I would like to know your opinion about this kind of contest. So feel free to tell me if I should edit or remove some aspects, I will not remove the sprite limitations.

Well, taking ingame screenshots make the map look 10x better and as not everyone takes screenshots ingame it's an unfair advantage imo.

Well, taking ingame screenshots make the map look 10x better and as not everyone takes screenshots ingame it's an unfair advantage imo.

then make a server for showoff that's what i did and i dont know a fuck how to script or whatever ill ask my friends iff i need help ;) it's so easy download server and u only have to change the map and u can ask friends iff they could change your character spawn coordinates ;) thats it. and then u can take ingame screens ;)

Ofcourse people could do that, but since not everyone does that it doesnt seem fair to me that the one with the prettiest lights gets most of the votes. Maybe next time I'll make a contest where it's mandatory to make ingame screenshots.

Ofcourse people could do that, but since not everyone does that it doesnt seem fair to me that the one with the prettiest lights gets most of the votes. Maybe next time I'll make a contest where it's mandatory to make ingame screenshots.

ok no problem ;)

Well i cant take ingame screens for example and thats why i think that its good since its annoying when i see that suckier maps get better votes because of the light effects.

I like this contest and its nice to have limitations.

They both have to be 11x15 sqm.

Last edited:
Sign me out, dont have time for that atm ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back