• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Contest] Dragon Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Dragon Spawn Contest
Hosted By Sonik

Hello, and welcome to the Dragon Spawn Contest thread, here you can sign up for a contest to test your mapping skills, so all of the people of OTLand can decide who is the best at this current piece. After the signing up is closed, you will have 5 days to make your spawn. If you are interested, please look below to see the rules, and to make sure you and your mapping style is compatible with this contest.

Rules..

1. You must not start until registration is closed [Be Fair!]
2. Your mapping piece must be playable in-game.
3. It has to be realistic.. [No Waterfalls drifting from and to nowhere.
4. No Copying! If this happens, you will be disqualified.
5. Be creative and fun!

Start Date of Voting..

The voting will begin August 22nd..
http://otland.net/f379/dragon-spawn-voting-138622/

~::Current Registered Users::~

1. Blez
2. Leftwing
3. Appolo_117
4. Sharp
5. Blackstone

REGISTRATION ENDED

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved! Good luck, contestants!

Red

1. You must not start until registration is closed [Be Fair!]
2. Your mapping piece must be playable in-game.
3. It has to be realistic.. [No Waterfalls drifting from and to nowhere.
4. No Copying! If this happens, you will be disqualified.
5. Be creative and fun!

Well, mine is finished :D sending it to sonik now :) good luck to who else joins.

U cheat'z!

DQ him!!!!! Naw JK, if he wants to submit it let him, I'll be sure to make something 1000x better to punish him for cheating >.>.

Wells theres no point, as long as the piece gets done and entered when is ready right? its like a freebie :p I just happened to have an idea, it's no different then already having that piece and never released nor shown or if or hasent, then adding that piece and saying its done right? the piece was not sent yet. so why the despuite?

I'll add all you guys :)
No theme, just a dragon spawn, your creativity :D

BTW, I don't think that anyone else will join o.0
So, in that case, sure, reg is over :D
Also, all I wanted was 3 people, so this is a win for me

I could have lied, maybe I did my spawn, maybe I didn't how do you know if I was telling the truth?
As far as I know I posted words, no proof that I mapped anything yet. right? you will lose this prest :D

You just gave away my plan a-hole!!!

Sonik, how big? Does it matter? How many pictures? Do I need to send you the maps, or can I just host the server so you can test them?

Sonik, how big? Does it matter? How many pictures? Do I need to send you the maps, or can I just host the server so you can test them?

1. (How Big?) - Any size, it has to be a decently sized hunting spot though o.0
2. (How Many Pictures?) - However many it takes to show your full skill :D
3. (Do you need me to send the maps?) Yes, this way I will prove your authenticity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back