• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Contest! Vote!

Signature Contest; Winner will win 3 months premium at Otland!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but we all know Jockiboi ask people to vote for him cuz his signature sucks
o wait you are jockiboi?

but we all know Jockiboi ask people to vote for him cuz his signature sucks
o wait you are jockiboi?

Even if I did, there's no rule :p

And you obviously voted for Reischleiter because he's you friend, and his picture really looks like made in paint, background from google and text :p

My signature isn't the best, I know, and I have to say that all signatures sucks. I made mine in 5 minutes, I did not even really try to win this

yea he's my friend but i voted for him cuz he's signature was the best one if you'll know something about photoshop you'll know it has alot of work on it, and well yours is the worst one a couple of brushes gray background simple text and stolen images

yea he's my friend but i voted for him cuz he's signature was the best one if you'll know something about photoshop you'll know it has alot of work on it, and well yours is the worst one a couple of brushes gray background simple text and stolen images

I'm sure I know better about photoshop than you. I have NO CLUE if he made that background or not, and I can not say if he made alot of work without the original picture. You are fucking retarded, really.

I did not use brushes, the only things I used was pen tool & cloud effect.
Come back when you have learned to use pen tool, if you are so proffesional photoshop user.

This is what Reich~ had:
Stolen image probaly
text with no effect

OMG PEN!!! you are such a pro!!! sorry about everything i said master!

why should i? pen sux you can do that in paint or corel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom