• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Continue the story.. (three words per post, 1 post per 5 posts per user :P)

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!!

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs...

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a...

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking ****

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly!those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking on their popsicles...

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly! those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking on their popsicles... and their tentacles

Back