• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Continue the story.. (three words per post, 1 post per 5 posts per user :P)

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly! those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking on their popsicles... and their tentacles. GM, PLX! NO!

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly! those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking on their popsicles... and their tentacles. GM, PLX! NO!
And then I

And then I Masturbate with my

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of

vaseline, especially around

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM...

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote -

Only three words per post -.-

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx!

Only three words per post -.-
REalyl stupid of me, didn't read the Rules :/ Sorry

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx!

/I was writing on the story, but i deleted. Readed rule "Only 1 post per 5 posts"

Last edited:
And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will...

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with my super extra

xD.

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with my super extra soda bottle.

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with my super extra soda bottle. Then Znote MageBombed

And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with my super extra soda bottle. Then Znote MageBombed Archez's Gay Husband

Back