• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Continue the story.. (three words per post, 1 post per 5 posts per user :P)

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly! those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking on their popsicles... and their tentacles. GM, PLX! NO!
And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with my super extra soda bottle. Then Znote MageBombed Archez's Gay Husband and then Archez took his gun and shoot himself. Soon Police has hunted demons all when a noob called KAORUS appear to shoot everyone, Then a Noob said, happy halloween!, when was christmas there was free candy's for everyone the candy ate donkeys small penis but also a huge chocolate coconut.
A brainless boy was sitting near Talaturen when glenn logged in his moderator and started to give bad items to Talaturen, he then said "wtf are you just a poor pl?"
Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he....

The beginning was the end of the alliens' ressurection because of the holy orchids temple where the people grew up strong and die fast with backpack equipped, the story died after the big-explosion when brasillians stopped to play fair because of the ON server please. Hi, pl? Said the turd with a smile on his face. No, swe, replied and though that no pls hax was gonna kill my fat grandma because she own a golden toilet without rats that didn't eat shit. And suddenly! those stupid pk!! Killed everyone around in thais depot some noobs... Then GM logged out. The war was about to begin with a... big gay party, people started sucking on their popsicles... and their tentacles. GM, PLX! NO!
And then I Masturbate with my big fat hands and big fat face came up with alot of vaseline, especially around eyes. Again GM Archez banished Znote, Znote was pinging the server untill archez logged on MSN and told Znote - I pay plx! and GM said - go cry emo or I will kill you with my super extra soda bottle. Then Znote MageBombed Archez's Gay Husband and then Archez took his gun and shoot himself. Soon Police has hunted demons all when a noob called KAORUS appear to shoot everyone, Then a Noob said, happy halloween!, when was christmas there was free candy's for everyone the candy ate donkeys small penis but also a huge chocolate coconut.
A brainless boy was sitting near Talaturen when glenn logged in his moderator and started to give bad items to Talaturen, he then said "wtf are you just a poor pl?"
Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani when suddenly a

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani when suddenly a gunshot killed Talaturen

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare with a spoon

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare with a spoon because he wanted

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare with a spoon because he wanted the left over

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating

Are you stupid? You have to quote the story with my own addition.You posted after me...

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare with a spoon because he wanted the left over. OH MAN! Please

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare with a spoon because he wanted the left over. OH MAN! Please Dont do that

Glenn answered serversave in 1min. But instead of logging out he desided to kill Talaturen and Elf , But the Elf's said that they would build rocket-launchers if he killed Empty and Talaturen and Moskis then sat in his room started to script but he doesnt... script instead he wanked the hell and also heaven.Shit from silentdefender with a banana shaped like a hotdog and filled with the devil's jizz. Talaturen saw the dildo's made by hani and started eating en galen levlare with a spoon because he wanted the left over. OH MAN! Please Dont do that. Use right instead

Back