• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Conversion of Askar in the Uniter!

konieczko123

Reaction score
Subject: Account in the world for an account Askar Uniter
Everything can be resolved by allegro.pl

Welcome.I would like to turn me gives an account of Askar in the world for an account on the Askar UNITERA.Account 99lvl knight is his skill 81/80, m lvl 7.5 of its eq: ax-Royal-MMS-Bohy-Knight-Knight armor legs - Crus helmet has a sophisticated hands I do not remember but I think the Ankrahmun has about 200k of loot in dp or another Stores.Nie was never a ban is not the showers have lots of friends who help in a quest. The second account: 105 knight with no eq skill: 83/80 PACC has had and all the magic is taken out itemki there are some in the dp value of about 100k in the city has a preconceived hope.Account port on the server hands it to everyone respects and not what is most.Nice pk no exp what's next write.As can anyone have any suggestions / questions, please write to Gadu-Gadu. I can give two accounts if someone will give some over 150 + lvl with eq

Back