• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Convert 7.6 to 8.54 is it possible?

PleagueX

Reaction score
I have an server from 7.6 with custom map.

I love that server, i would like to host it again but nobody plays 7.6 so.. is it possible to convert it to 8.54? PLEASE help me :(

Okay thanks, now i can just start the server and people can connect with 8.54 client?

Edit : Now when i tried to start it i had some error in the console and then it shutdown, but it was so fast i was not even able to read what it said.

Could it be because i have the 7.6 server?
Maby i have to move all files to an 8.54 server?

When i enter the RME again and open test.otbm it says.

Could not open file : xxx\xxx\Ghettoblasters\data\world\test.otbm

Last edited:
if I had time I could convert it for you but now I don't =/
you can't just use the 7.6 server and try to run those on a 8.0+

You have to move the scripts, and in many cases you must remake the scripts as there's different functions.. etc.

One function in a 7.6 server could be something else in a 8.54 etc..

Awww. :( When do you think you have time then? I would love to host my old server. :)

If not you, do you know anyone reliable and trusted that could help me out with this?
I got no money so i can't pay anyone. :/

don't let anyone do it seriously, unless you want to risk being scammed..

and I'm heavy busy with my own project (My signature) and I got a really sick deadline now. =(

Back