• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Convert Elfbot script to Python Script

sevengym

Reaction score
Hello I'm playing on a tibia ots that uses OTClient , thats why I can't inject Elfbot. I want to use a script that will auto turn my character to face the enemy so I hit my wave attacks perfectly.

Thats how it looks in elfbot: auto 200 if [$target.posx == $posx-1 && $target.posy == $posy-1] { moven | turnw } | if [$target.posx == $posx+1 && $target.posy == $posy-1] { moven | turne } | if [$target.posx == $posx+1 && $target.posy == $posy+1] { moves | turne } | if [$target.posx == $posx-1 && $target.posy == $posy+1] { moves | turnw } | if [$target.posy == $posy-1] { turnn } | if [$target.posx == $posx+1] { turne } | if [$target.posy == $posy+1] { turns } | if [$target.posx == $posx-1] { turnw }

Could someone convert this to work in python? For example I launch the python script and the script works in game. Is it even possible? I tried with chatgpt with using keyboard module but the script was completly not reading positions etc. and It kept turning only to the east.
Post automatically merged:

hmm?

Last edited:
Back