• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Convert map 8.1 to 8.22?

coolashe

Reaction score
Hi, I got a problem. I want to convert my map from 8.1 to 8.22 but the problem is how do i do it? I tried with rme mapeditor but my map just get bugged every item on the map is like you see item 8234 blabla.

Could someone help me?

Thank's

Btw Im using tfs with the newest source 8.22

the first fing is when u update ur map not all them items is going too bee the right place or even right id otb file changes often like a wall can change from 4295 too 675 then it will bee something else that is the id ther nothing too doo about it u need too make all the buggs too dissapear so use rme and delete stuff that is wrong and set it right hope this helps ur/BaZZe

Well i converted it to 8.2 but when i look at every single item dont got their names and ladders, tps , stairs won't work. THe whole map gets bugged:(

Please help

u know almost everytime it gets a new version it changes id nr that is why u need too change all the fings that is wrong i get the same message thats why when im dune whit my map its only gone bee 8.22 i never gone upgrade it but if i havent got all map finished when they relsea a new version i may use it but im not going too upgrade mine but u have too change all the stuff that is wrong if u want too have ur map bugg free and working /BaZZe

Back