• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Convert Map from OTX to TFS

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hey people,

I compiled TFS 1.3 from Nekiro and start my server without any problem, but when I put forgotten map from another server in my console is information about loading map and then forgotten is closing. I want to say this map is from OTX server. Anybody know what can be problem, or maybe how I can convert map from OTX to TFS? On TFS 0.3.6 everything worked perfect.

Thanks!

Solution
Try to add the default map and see if it still gonna work or not, Post your config.lua (You can remove any personal info) also make Cleanup in the map you imported it may have different items.
The map you copied is same version as the one you had in TFS 1.3?
Check RME/Map/Properties
Both server has same items.otb/items.xml?
Run the server using CMD to know what exactly the console error before it crashes.

This map worked on 0.3.6pl server and its copied from OTX server. In RME properties I had to choose just only OTX version I don't know why, I think must download another RME. Items are all same, error not showing in console is just only close.

Run the server using CMD to know what exactly the console error before it crashes.

A server developed by Mark Samman
Downgraded and further developed by Nekiro
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: OTLand (http://otland.net/).
Server protocol: 8.60

> Loading config
[Error - ConfigManager::load] cannot open config.lua: No such file or directory
ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!
> No services running. The server is NOT online.

But, that's is littlebit impossible because when I launch app normal from folder, everything going to checking map, and before put map server was online.

Does your config.lua has file type LUA File like in this screenshot? Get sure its not dist file type
this.PNG

Sure, is it. Problem is when I launching server with original map everything work perfect.
config.png

Anyway, when I want open this map in RME I've problem like unsupported client, but when I import with 8.6 and saving this problem still closing my server.

Try to add the default map and see if it still gonna work or not, Post your config.lua (You can remove any personal info) also make Cleanup in the map you imported it may have different items.

Solution
Back