• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Convert map .otbm from 8.60 to 10.77 PROBLEM!!!

s7efan

Reaction score
Hello guys. I just want to convert my easy map from 8.60 to 10.77. When I try to open my map (8.60) with RME 3.0 it says that I must "select tibia 8.60 -tibia.dat & tibia.spr directory, so I download and install 8.6 client. Problem is RME can't find .dat and .spr. Even if i select installation folder the RME says: "Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.60 installation folder". I try also add tibia spr and dat from File>Preferences>Client Version and still doesn't working. :( Please help me guys i would like to convert my map form 8.60 to 10.77. I'm using 'The Forgotten Server - Version 1.1'.

:eek::eek::eek: :cool:

It's working, thank you. Another question. I'm using TFS 1.1 and my command /i - create_item doesn't work. Any solution?

What happens when you try to use it? Nothing at all, do the command show up in default chat, any errors in console? Did you update TFS recently?

Have you changed your account type?
You can check your account type by adding this line right after onSay(player, words, param):
Code:
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, string.format("Your account type is: %s", player:getAccountType()))
It should show a message with your account type. By default account type for God is 6, so if it's not you need to change it in the database, `accounts` -> `type`.

Back