• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Converting Tibia maps to OpenTibia Sprite Pack

im not using any 760 convert script men u.u
im using the files that were posted here and the map that im trying to convert it 760 othire(the files posted here convert othire map to open tibia sprite pack or it doesn't work?) maybe that's the problem
@Peonso
I sent u the wrong convert.js, replace by this one convert maps to OpenTibia Sprite Pack

i think your code only works with 10.41 maps
h1Xguwn.png

thanks a lot for your help anyway bro C:
i know it works because i've saw some ppl using these files and looks great i dunno what's going on here :/
btw could u try to convert this map for me? maybe i did something wrong
Felipe1993/tibialegacyserver

i think your code only works with 10.41 maps
h1Xguwn.png

thanks a lot for your help anyway bro C:
i know it works because i've saw some ppl using these files and looks great i dunno what's going on here :/
btw could u try to convert this map for me? maybe i did something wrong
Felipe1993/tibialegacyserver
It probably worked, you need to replace 1041 rme files for OTSP files peonso/opentibia_sprite_pack and also when it asks for Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr of 10.41 use otsp dat and spr peonso/opentibia_sprite_pack (you will need to rename them to Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr because RME only recognise those).

@Peonso I bro, nice job!!!!
You'll adapt to 10.98?
Just saw it now, I'm not trying that until there is an official ObjectBuilder update. You can try with your own 10.98 objectBuilder convert it to 10.98 and use itemEditor to convert items.otb to 10.98 too, and you are set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that we should repack sprites for most popular client versions (7.4, 7.6, 8.6, 10.98) instead of modifying the otbm itself

@Peonso Excuse me, could you convert the map.otbm file from the "Nostalrius" distribution?
I've been trying for days and I can't get the file finished.

Nostalrius and OTHire have the same, map version 7.6 (with OTBM V3)
i cant use that map on otx.im not sure if its using th same version or ids since that map isnt using otbm version :c
could someone convert it?

@Peonso Excuse me, could you convert the map.otbm file from the "Nostalrius" distribution?
I've been trying for days and I can't get the file finished.

Has anyone managed to convert any para to Nostalrius style map? I'm trying around here and if I get notice. If anyone knows how to do it could share? Thanks for your topic, and everyone in Otland.

Back