• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

convinced summoned creature follows target I attack

omaraboud

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I have a little issue. When I summon conviced creature it tries to attack the locked target. The Summon doesn't deal any damage but still runs and follows the target. Do I have to edit monster cpp or combat cpp? Im trying to find the easiest sollution. Im using tfs 0.3.6

What server are you using?

Have you made recent source changes?

Do you mean it follows without attacking? or it attacks with chase, even for ranged monters?

Have you made changes to prevent monsters hurting each other? Maybe summons affected by this.

What server are you using?

Have you made recent source changes?

Do you mean it follows without attacking? or it attacks with chase, even for ranged monters?

Have you made changes to prevent monsters hurting each other? Maybe summons affected by this.
I'm using TFS 0.3.6 pl1
I haven't made any source changes lately. When I mark for example train monk my convinced summon runs around the marked train monk. He obviously can't cause any dmg to him because I edited flags But I want him to stay still when I mark my target and attack train log. The summon has healing functions only.

Back