• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cookie Cotton Joe's] - Xiddis works

I think premium should be like 150k-200k in-game, then a tad cheaper on the donational side, that way high players can still get it.

Read news on website =D

Hello folks,
Because I, owner and founder of the Cookie Cotton Joe's, am on holiday, server is working without commitment from my side.
I want to ensure all of you, that after 14.02.2010, I will spend every single while to improve the world of Cookie Cotton Joe's.
Secondly, I am going to change actual expertise gaining multiplier. Please play on current specifications till 14.02.2010.
I am really sorry for connection and gameplay problems. I promise that I will recompense it.

To-do list:
- Fix few map bugs
- Update server to 8.54 Tibia client
- Fill up list of available addons on webside
- Change multipliers of getting expertise
- Add a lot of dangerous and exciting raids
- Work over uptime of Cookie Cotton Joe's
- Add a lot of long line quests that will give you needed materials, items and addons

Sorry for current uptime problems,
Cookie Cotton Joe's owner

Eh, it said nothing regarding premium? :huh:

Just by reading recent posts, I see this server resembles features I want in my future server. So, I'll use this as a type of resource about what you guys like and dont like in a server. :)

custom server with ncie expstage and detailed map yes please
pay for premium no thx

custom server with ncie expstage and detailed map yes please
pay for premium no thx

nice expstage?
l0l.

I love the server, altho I'm not going to spend real life money on OT unless it's TheLostLands.
The exp should be lowered way much, like 5x and then I'll play and maybe even pay :).

nice bot by the way. picture 4 ur on a different level then the monsters below u and u can see there names xD
i got good eyes....

Hello. Today, I want to show you, guys, some screenshots from Cookie Cotton Joe's.
Let's deep!

158.png

159.png

160.png

161.png

162.png

163.png

164.png

165.png

166.png

167.png

168.png

169.png

170.png

171.png

172.png

I want to invite you to our lands! A true RPG-PVP server invites you!

Have a nice day my homieboys,
Xiddi