• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cool games I could play...

Vendeliko.

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi,Im recently getting bored of playing tibia and I'm looking for some cool games I could play but the problem is my laptop is shitty and it can't handly many good games,mostly because of the graphics [i think :D]. Can anyone please give me names of some games that my laptop could handle with no lags etc?

My laptop spec;
Windows 7 Enterprise (32 bit)
2 GB RAM
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @ 2.20 GHz 219 GHz (Processor)
Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 11) (Graphics Card)

kind regards,
Vendeliko.

lmfao
Sins of a solar Empire, Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2, Empire Earth II and III, Rise of nations, Age of empires II and III, CSS and CS 1.6, Half Life I and II, etc.

@up link pl0x? :D

Not sure if it still works: cs 1.6 v44 protocol 48: cs-skini.me :p

@thread: cs 1,6; age of empires II (3 isn't bad either, but II is better :p), gta sa, James Bond games (not sure coz of your specs tho); nfs hp 2 (3 isn't bad either, but again, 2 is better :p), sims 3 should work, ..... rayman xD

Not sure if it still works: cs 1.6 v44 protocol 48: cs-skini.me :p

@thread: cs 1,6; age of empires II (3 isn't bad either, but II is better :p), gta sa, James Bond games (not sure coz of your specs tho); nfs hp 2 (3 isn't bad either, but again, 2 is better :p), rayman

1.6 still works just need to download masterservers.vdf and replace the non-steam file.

Well then I'll upload it. You might need to change some of the options though...

Link: (Will post when uploaded)

I've downloaded cs 1.6 but it doesnt find any servers :eek:,is there a patch or something I must install aswell?

- - - Updated - - -

fixed,gona play cs 1.6 for now :)
thanks for the games guys

- - - Updated - - -

:eek: I joined a server and was havin fun untill a noob cheater came and now when I click 'find servers' to go into a new one it just connects to the one I was playing and doesnt even show the server list etc,anyone know wats wrong & how to fix it?

Back