• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Cool Server Events

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
Im looking for some cool events for my server, something like unique to make the guilds have fun, buying with maps and 100% stable and functional for OTX.
I wont answer scammer and people with events that got form the download section.

well. first of all lol'd at : Leave Tibia, Live Life.

2. if you go to a store and want to buy something do you say what, and not for how much? like wtf man give people a offer and they will offer they're services in your price lenght

2. if you go to a store and want to buy something do you say what, and not for how much? like wtf man give people a offer and they will offer they're services in your price lenght

He shouldn't say how much :p
Its like you went to a store and asked the guy "I need a tv that can make me have fun while watching horror movies", he'll tell you X and Y are good for you and he'll tell the price.
Its the same situation here, He asked for unique events to make the guilds have fun, a guy who owns unique events should reply here saying the price of the event.

well but theres prices kinda for everything in a store :D

Back